Friday, July 13, 2012

I Despise

Oh she knows she's got me hypnotized
When I look right into her eyes
And she is the only prize
Of praying up into the skies
But sadly, to my demise
She's the only girl that I despise.

She used to be so good to me
By my side is where she'd wanna be
Her looks belonged on movie screen
Nothing less than a sight to see
And though she drove me crazy
She's gone away, unfortunately.

She's only mess that I despise making
The only heart that I recall breaking
And though the both of us are sadly mistaking
We are also terribly faking
The fact that we ain't contemplating
That nonce again that will we be dating.


I'd take back all the wrongs that I've done
I'd admit that I lost and she won
I'd fix all the webs that I spun
And all the stupid fights that I had begun.
I'd apologize for causing frustration
'Cause she's the only one, that's the one.

No comments:

Post a Comment