Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Ode of Odes

I've begged, Ive plead', so many nights I've spent on my knees,
Though time was not wasted, it seemingly freezed.
My vertebrae creek 'cause this position I'm in,
Constantly in a state of desolation, I've been.
The fruit of my bosom has soured like milk,
Like it sleeps in a bed of death and its flower has wilted.
Just as you have, my pleaseant demeanor has vanished,
And over this time, happiness was deprived and so famished.
Its been a year, maybe two, but an eternity it seems
And ever since, my hopes and dreams are in smithereens
Forever lost in oblivion; but to where haveyou escaped?
All i feel is nostalgia because your departure raised the stakes.
Though my infinite compassion is hopelessly illuminated above,
No words could possibly describe how i truly feel, in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment