Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Untitled

Hey there, momma. Yo, how've you been dad?
Its me, your son, hope this makes you mad.
But I'm back for good, yup, I've finally returned.
Only now, this is my house and ooh yeah, I've matured!
This life you gave me is a war I'm here to end.
Look around at what you've done, your life is a regret.
The world as you know it, as of now is done
Do these conflicts cease your battles? Not even one.
The way it looks to me, through my humble perspective,
Your disagreements've turned a combat, and guns get expensive.
Leading to problems B-Z, government taxes and political sovereignty,
Electing those manipulated, and swarms of domestic poverty.
You are the initial cause to the quandary, and I'm the Guerrilla with a solution.
I'll overthrow your office, and bring hiatus to your reign of pollution.

No comments:

Post a Comment