Monday, June 17, 2013

Rainbows and Butterflies

It feels good because I feel
But it hurts because the pain
I don't do it for attention,
I do it to maintain.
I know I'm not a chicken,
But I still cross the street
And sometimes take the alley
Because it feels real to bleed.
Talking doesn't help
But seeing is believing
You look like you care,
But looks can be deceiving.
When the numbness hits,
It's Muhammad Ali
Like its David vs. Goliath
But this ending ain't happy.
Life is but a hopeless dream
Full of despair and anxiety
I've lost everything,
All hope in humanity.
Nobody can save me
My only friend is the blade
Death doesn't scare me
Cuz I don't feel, I'm not afraid.

Life is what you make it
If it sucks, why not change it?
Yeah it's a challenge, embrace it.
Your mind may be a mess,
I'm here to help you arrange it.

No comments:

Post a Comment