Monday, June 17, 2013

Sleep

The sun is coming up
And my eyelids won't go down,
Just another sleepless night
In this god forsaken town.
I've been sittin, reminiscing,
Thinkin bout the past,
Dawning on decisions
And parties that I've crashed. Throughout my 19 years,
Every smile since my birth,
Every giggle that I laughed
Since I came into this Earth.
Was a lie that goes unspoken
Like a mask upon my face
So why bother trying now
My existence is a waste
All I wanted was to feel
To feel cared for and loved
Feel happiness and joy
And feel it truly, not a bluff.
But I never, ever got it
Til the night I spent alone
Just kidding, I was with 'her'
Unless it was her clone!
I was happy to just live
And to look into her eyes
At first sight, fell in love
I couldn't help it, alright.
She is everything I want
Because with her again, I'm free
She's got the beauty and the brain
And she makes me fucking happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment