Thursday, June 14, 2012

My Peak

you are not me, and i am not you
i just dont wanna bid you adieu.
think of the word, three letters, bye
this's whats become of you and i.
broken today, repeated tomorrow,
this path again, i will not follow. 
so far apart, but seconds away, 
a few simple words'll make it okay. 
oh but, no, though the world's at an end
and you couldnt even be my friend.
you couldnt care, or give a rats ass,
a "good night" a day is all i asked.
im not a stalker, im not a freak
im just in love, love strong not weak.
i was afraid, what else could i do?
i just couldnt get over you.
memories, dreams, hopes and wishes
rights, wrongs, hits and misses.
the bad things of late, ill always regret
the good of ago, ill never forget.
when the going got tough, you simply rolled over
so much for being, my four leaf clover.
not bashing on you one bit at all,
but im at my peak and i refuse to fall.
CODY ANTE

No comments:

Post a Comment