Monday, June 11, 2012

Let Me

She's the only one that knows
The way I work, the way it goes.
I only wanna be her guy,
But I never even cross her mind.
Oh, how much I miss her so,
But all my chances I just blow.
For weeks on end, I've acted a fool,
I've been a jackass, a heartless mule.
But that was not the real me
And now I need a chance you see
To prove I'm not the same old ass,
With the real me, I just lost grasp
Now, you see, I'm back again
So please, oh please, just one more attempt.
I swear I'm not an obsessive weirdo
I just love you lots, mi amigo.
But I'm past all that I promise you,
I just want our friendship to continue.
I'm sorry it's so hard for me to give up,
I just want an answer, please don't erupt
You know me better than all else combined
That's why we should be intertwined
So please my very best friend ***ey
Will you let me back in, Cody Allen Ante?
CODY ANTE

No comments:

Post a Comment