Monday, June 11, 2012

Bulletproof


my name aint iyaz but im bulletproof,
you gimme a chance ill give you the truth,
what im tryin to find i felt from the start,
got lots on my mind your love in my heart,
what im tellin you is hard to admit,
no need to worry no need to commit,
ive fallen for you ive fallen so far,
your so beautiful you shine like a star
ill do everything just to see you smile,
ill do anything go the extra mile,
no matter what happens im here for you,
anything that happens we can get thru,
you are the greatest to me that is clear,
you know that its true my love is sincere,
together with you makes me feel alive,
i know in my heart that our love could strive,
all of these rhymes just to win you over,
i want you to be my four leaf clover,
wrote this for you its okay to decline,
what im tryin to say is please be mine.
                CODY ANTE

No comments:

Post a Comment