Monday, June 11, 2012

What is?

What is love to me?
Nothing more or less than a faithful opportunity.
It is to look into a mirror and see you by my side,
then turn around to nothing that i find.
It is an every-night-dream of only your smile
Or going to the store seeing you down every aisle.
But its so much more than simply you and I,
More than looking into your eye to get a little high.
It is you finger in which I place a ring,
Its having a dream like Martin Luther King,
Its the good and the bad through and through,
It is the next 70 years of only me and you,
Its crossing husband from my bucket list,
And the feeling on our lips from every first kiss.
It is the very beauty of our children,
And at our wedding saying "I do" and "Amen"
It isn't me writing something clever,
Its about me caring for you for only ever.

                      CODY ANTE

No comments:

Post a Comment