Monday, June 11, 2012

Hey, you

How have we come to be?
First day on the bus I made you sit with me.
Both tried not to look dumb.
Could not have predicted what we have become.
Been here for me the whole time thru.
Figured its time to return the favor to you.
You've been thru the shit.
Though you deserved none of it.
Im here to save you from all the Ashland a-holes.
All they deserve for christmas is one big lump of coal.
Thee nicest girl I know.
You don't think your pretty, but I think you glow.
I love that lil braid you put in your hair.
And your middle name which is blair!
That one hand holding thing we did at transformers 3.
Thats what broke the ice between you and me.
When we walk around, we do a lil kissin
Couple days later its you that im missin.
We got lots in common!
Both like the noodles that are ramen!
I guess I should get to the point.
So you can get back to smokin your joint(jk)
As long as there r cows saying moo.
Ill really like you:) 
CODY ANTE

No comments:

Post a Comment